|Our psychodrama training group is open to all individuals seeking to learn how to use the action methods, theories, and philosophies of psychodrama in their personal and professional lives.
Psychodrama has been used by therapists, teachers, coaches, law enforcement, business leaders, trial lawyers, medical doctors, Priests, and Rabbis. As a participant in our training group, you will learn how to begin using these methods in a variety of ways. The training group will be structured to meet the needs of the group, and sociometry will be emphasized.
This ongoing group will meet monthly beginning in September 2018 and continuing through May 2019. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- learn the philosophical theories supporting psychodramatic action;
- experience the roles of protagonist, auxiliary ego, and director;
- build confidence and expertise in creating safety and using the action methods of psychodrama and sociometry;
- practice psychodramatic techniques such as role reversal, doubling, future projection, mirroring;
- work towards becoming a Certified Practitioner of Psychodrama, Sociodrama, and Group Psychotherapy (if desired).
The dates for this training are as follows:
- September 9, 2018
- October 14, 2018
- November 4, 2018
- December 9, 2018
- January 13, 2018
- February 10, 2018
- March 10, 2018
- April 14, 2018
- May 19, 2018
Each training group session will be from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and each student will, therefore, receive a total of 36 American Board of Examiners in Psychodrama, Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy credits applicable toward psychodrama certification. As with all ABE hours, these 36 hours never expire. The cost for training is $115.00 per session pay-as-you-go, or $855.00 (95.00 per session) if paid in full in advance.
Individuals interested in joining this psychodrama training group should contact us directly at email@example.com or (248) 702-5572.