Bed and Breakfast:
- Secrets Bed and Breakfast 314 S Main St, Cheboygan. www.secretsonmain.com. Can book online but easy to call Terry’s cell directly to book: (616) 481-1761
1892 recently restored Victorian bed and breakfast. Only B&B in downtown Cheboygan. Around
$138 per night, up to double occupancy (a queen in each of five total rooms), includes full family-style locally sourced farm breakfast.
- Nine Mile Bed and Breakfast 13785 E, 13785 US-23, Cheboygan, MI 49721
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 231-627-7870
A 6000 sq ft. home on 4 acres featuring luxury amenities and natural surroundings on the shores of Lake Huron. Private baths, fireplaces, air conditioned, open wi-fi, home cooked breakfasts. Contact owner Bob for pricing and availability.
- Best Western Riverfront Terrace: 847 S Main St, Cheboygan. On the Cheboygan River, many rooms with direct views. Toll Free Central Reservations (US & Canada) 1(800) 780-7234. Hotel Direct Number +1 231-627-5688
$10 boat dock fee; additional $10 for parking of a boat trailer if applicable.
About $128-218 per night, 1-6 people. Includes continental breakfast usually with gluten and dairy free options (check with hotel before stay). Indoor pool, fitness center.
- Continental Inn 613 N Main St, Cheboygan, MI 49721 Phone: (231) 627-7164 https://continentalinn.biz/. Older, clean motor-style motel, family owned by the Moulders for several generations. Continental breakfast, outdoor pool. About $104-$133 for max 2-4 people. Closed for the season until April 13 so either call then to book room or book through an independent hotel booking site like Orbitz or Tripadvisor.
- Fleetwood Inn – About $102 per night. Older more basic motel. Every room has a view of the Cheboygan River. Boat Slips $16 per day available for a boat. Continental breakfast included. Book through Orbitz or Tripadvisor as the hotel doesn’t re-open for the season until April.
- The Monarch Motel – https://www.monarchmotel.com/ 1257 Mackinaw Ave, Cheboygan, Telephone Number: (231) 445-9081. Very clean, nice small family-owned motel, under a mile outside downtown. $75-$95 per night.
- Birch Haus Motel – no website. Very clean, mom and pop style motel. Good ratings. Close to Monarch motel 1301 Mackinaw Ave, Cheboygan, MI 49721. Phone: (231) 627-5862.
Directly on Mullett Lakefront:
- Gower’s Resort: http://www.gowerresort.com/ Call 231.445.1338 Ask for Laura or Mark email@example.com
- Hansen’s cottages on Mullett lake: http://www.hansenscottages.com/ The Hansen Family. 7039 McDonald Rd. Cheboygan MI, 49721 231-625-9661 (home)
231-420-2880 (cell) May be available for a daily rate if not booked by the week – call.
Aloha State Park: On Mullett Lake: https://www2.dnr.state.mi.us/parksandtrails/details.aspx?id=434&type=SPRK
Address: 4347 Third Street Cheboygan MI, 49721; Phone 231-625-2522
Several lodging or homes are available on Airbnb or VRBO in the area. Let us know your needs/desires for lodging and we can help locate accomodation if still available. Also look in cities such as Indian River, Harbor Springs, Mackinac City or Petoskey if you want more upscale lodging and don’t mind driving 20 min – ½ hour.